The title of today’s story says it all in a very simple fashion. This apartment unit is currently the best priced deal in 50 Biscayne. Not only did I measure this listing among its fellow units in the same floor plan, but also checked the sales for the last 12 months just to make sure. After all the research and crunching of the numbers I can say with confidence that unit #1908 is the least expensive unit on the 08/06/04 lines being offered for sale in over a year.
For most buyers in this price point, the listing checks all the boxes:
- Spacious 2 bedroom plus den floor plan with exquisite views of Biscayne Bay and Bayfront Park
- Fully remodeled throughout with dark wood finishes throughout
- Offered turnkey ready with designer furniture included
- Secure building with 24 hour lobby, valet parking and concierge
- Amenities such as state of the art gym, pool deck, clubhouse, and more.
- Moments away from Bayfront Park, Whole Foods, top local restaurants, and pretty much every other amazing spot in Downtown.
I could go on for longer but I think the point has been made: The listing is not only the best priced unit on the market, but also an excellent home ready to be bought with little hassle involved.
After being placed on the market back in January for $649,000, the Seller of this listing has done a HUGE price reduction of almost $150,000 to today’s listed price of $599,500. At this price, we’re now talking about a prime unit in the heart of Miami priced for less than $441 sqft.
How did I make sure that it’s the best priced listing and also the best deal? As usual, I turned once again to the numbers:
#1908 is the best priced listing because…
- There are currently 6 units for sale between $600k – $700K with the same floor plan and view as #1908. Of all 6 units, #1908 is the least expensive available. Next option is #2904, currently being offered for $50,000 more.
- Of all the units available, #4908 is the only unit also including the furniture for sale
- Last comparable sale: #1506, another unit with the same floor plan sold in March 2016 for $606,000. It is also a lower floor unit that was sold unfurnished.
If you’re reading this and you were waiting for one of these floor plans to come on the market then here it is, ready to be bought. Did I mention that the listing pointed out that the seller is motivated? I guess I didn’t mention it. Oh well….
For more information please visit the link below or call us today at 305-305-3885 to schedule a private showing.
Listed by One Sotheby’s International Realty.
Interested in other stories about 50 Biscayne. Be sure to visit our archives
As local specialists in Downtown Miami, our real estate expertise and superior marketing are sure to give you an advantage over the competition. Message us today or call us at 305-305-3885 to discuss. Thanks for reading The Miami Observer!